OGC provides resources for testing the compliance of software with OGC specifications. The online testing, TEAM Engine (http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine) provides the list of standards available for testing. List includes:
- Catalogue Services/Web (CSW) 2.0.1 and 2.0.2;
- Web Coverage Service (WCS) 1.0.0 and 1.1.1;
- Web Feature Service (WFS) 1.0.0 and 1.1.0;
- Web Map Service (WMS) 1.1.1 and 1.3.0
- Web Map Context (WMC) 1.1.0
- Sensor Observation Service (SOS) 1.0.0
- Sensor Planning Service (SPS) 1.0 and
- Web Registry Service (WRS) 1.0
Off-line Compliance Test Suites available for download at the OGC site includes the following:
- Catalog Service Interface 1.0
- Coordinate Transformation 1.0
- Gridded Coverages 1.0
- Simple Features SQL 1.1
- Simple Features COM 1.1, and
- Simple Features CORBA 1.0.
Getting certification is simple. Pass the test, submit a Test Summary Report form (Annex A of Compliance Policies and procedures) and email results to complianc AT opengeospatial.org. OGC will contact you regarding the license, branding and fees. More details at the OGC Compliance program web page.
Resources for developers, including status of standards for testing, can be found at the CITE wiki.