AI Pilot e-mail lists
AIP E-mail Lists
E-mail listservers are a main method of communication for the AI Pilot. The links below provide access to a page where you can sign up for the lists of interest to you. When you access the pages you may be presented with a warning that the OGC mailman site certificate cannot be verified. This is because OGC self-certifies their mailman website. Some web browsers will give stern warnings about sites that are not licensed by a third party. It is recommended that you accept the OGC Certificate Authority Root Certificate .
- AIP Plenary e-mail list This is a large list for general announcements. Extended discussions will be encouraged to move to other lists.
- Disaster SBA
- Land SBA
- Oceans SBA
- Health SBA
- Water SBA (link to AIP-Water google group)
- Agriculture SBA
- AppFramework (Mobile App Development frameworks)
- System Design
- Data Sharing Guidelines
- GCI Research
- Capacity Building
- Messages to the AIP-7 WG leaders (not yet appointed) can be sent at this e-mail address
Policies for AIP e-mail lists
- e-mail lists are open to all involved in GEOSS.
- Registration requests are approved by the moderator
- Registration page is public for each list
- List of registered persons on a list is only visible to the registered persons for that list
- Should list archives be open to non-registered access, e.g., public access?
Previous AIP-3 E-mail lists
These lists were used in AIP-3 and are now dormant.
Previous AIP-2 E-mail lists
These lists were used in AIP-2 and are now dormant.
- Clearinghouse, Catalogues, Registries and Metadata (CCRM)
- Access Services : products, sensors, models
- Workflow and Alerts
- Portals and Clients (P&C)
- Test Facility
Previous AIP-1 E-mail lists
These lists were used in AIP-1 and are now dormant.
- Implementation WGs Lists
- Architecture WG
- GEO Web Portal WG - also used as Portal and Clients list in AIP-2
- Clearinghouse WG - also used as CCRM list in AIP-2
- FedEO Pilot WG
- Scenario WGs Lists